Saturday, November 13, 2010

Packaging Templates

Hey folks,

One of the books I brought in has examples of packaging with eps file templates that I have zipped up and uploaded onto my server for you to download (if you need it). I'll bring in the book again on Tuesday if you want to reference it - The book is called "The packaging and Design Templates Sourcebook." 

Here is a link to download the templates.

I believe the files are seperated by chapters. They are eps files and can be opened in Illustrator and Photoshop.

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. found a website with some neat packaging designs! www.onextrapixel.com/2010/08/13/35-unique-interesting-product-packaging-designs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtEsSdP6sR8

    What would happen if Microsoft redesign Apple's ipod packaging...oh dear i wonder??

    ReplyDelete